Ingredients（for 2 servings）:
1. 6 extra jumbo shrimps, shelled and deveined
2. 2 eggs, lightly beaten
3. 1 cup onion strings
4. 1 cup snow peas，both ends removed
5. 3/4 cup carrot slices
6. 2 cup Napa cabbage in 1.5 cm wide strips
7. 2 green onions cut in sections
8. 225 g（8 oz.) rice noodle（also named rice stick）
1. 1 cup chicken broth
2. 2 tablespoons ketchup
3. 1-1/5 tablespoons sugar
5. ground pepper
1. Clean the shrimps and cut in half from the back, marinate with dash of salt and wine.
2. Lightly beat eggs, stir-fry in the pan with 2 tablespoons hot oil to make scrambled egg. Cut in small pieces with spatula and remove.
3. Soak rice noodle in boiling water for 5 minutes (or when it’s just turn soft), drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
4. Stir-fry shrimp with 2 tablespoons hot oil, remove when the color changed.
5. Heat up 3 tablespoons oil to medium high, in the sequence to add in onion, then carrot and stir-fry briefly. Add Napa cabbage, stir-fry until it turns slightly soft. Add all sauce seasonings, snow pea, green onion and shrimp, cook until boiling, add rice noodle and scrambled egg, mix well and serve.